Photoshop is the tool of choice for web designers. With it, you can create web design model that can later on be converted to a functional HTML/CSS template. In this part I will walk you through using basic Tools and Panels in Photoshop, talk about how important they are and how each tool will help you create your design in Photoshop.
When you start Photoshop, the Tools panel appears at the left of the screen. Some tools in the Tools panel have options that appear in the context-sensitive options bar.
You can expand some tools to show hidden tools beneath them. A small triangle at the lower right of the tool icon signals the presence of hidden tools.
You can view information about any tool by positioning the pointer over it. The name of the tool appears in a tool tip below the pointer.
To learn more about tools you can refer following links:
- Tool galleries
- Selecting and displaying tools
- Using the options bar
- Tool presets
- Photoshop Basics Tutorials: Learn Photoshop with fun, easy to follow, step by step Photoshop Basics.
- Photoshop Brush Tool: A Basic Guide
- More videos for Using basic Tools and Panels in Photoshop »
- Basic Web Design Part 1- Sitemaps and Wireframing
- Few key points of good Web Design
- Infuse your CSS with Sass and LESS
- 25 Photoshop Tutorials for Web Designers