Get some hosting and I’ll install WordPress for you!
You want to start a blog or website, but you’re intimidated by terms like FTP and MySQL. You want to take advantage of the easy content management and blogging capabilities of WordPress, but you aren’t quite sure how to get started. WordPress is well known for its ease of installation. Under most circumstances installing WordPress is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete.
If you want to start a site or blog, the first thing you’ll need is some hosting. Any hosting worth your time is not free, but good hosting is also very affordable.
1. Web Hosting from iPage: Are you looking for affordable reliable hosting. This is one of the few times that “you get what you pay for” doesn’t actually apply. Of course, your iPage control panel gives you access to tools for creating and enhancing your website; but you’ll also get free advertising credits on top search engines, search-engine optimization tools, PC backup, malware scanning, security applications and more.
2. Web Hosting from Bluehost: Are you looking for the perfect web host for your blog? We know that it’s a hard decision, that’s why I’m here to help you decide. See why we recommend Bluehost for bloggers and designers!
3. Web Hosting from Hostgator: If you’ve looked into hosting at all, you’ve most certainly come across Hostgator, and for good reason. They are simply the best host for the money. Here’s a review of a few of the most popular hosts.
1. Get a domain (if you already have one, great! If not… register one, using above links !)
2. Fill out the request form below!
1. You want my log in info?
Unfortunately, it’s necessary that we get into your domain and hosting accounts to get you up and running. I will literally be in and out, and when I’ve done you are welcome to change your password. I truly have no interest in taking advantage of people!
2. Couldn’t you access my credit card info if you have access to my accounts?
Nope. In your domain account it will be obfuscated (ex. **********999). In your billing info is completely separate!
3. How long does this take?
Upon confirming your hosting signup, I’ll get things set up within 48 hrs (usually much shorter). Domain name-server propagation (pointing your domain to your host) can take between 1 and 24 hrs to complete once requested.
In total everything should be ready within 3 days, however in most cases it will be much quicker.
Any other questions? Ask me or request for Free WordPress Installation!